Wednesday, June 8, 2011

All of this.

A blue and white patchwork leather Chanel-esque suit styled with sky high red brogues and a graffiti-ed scooter helmet? Oh heck yes.

In navy lace? Even better. And as for the seat belt dress...slap it on me and call me safety conscious. Word on the street (And by street I mean Style.com's review of the show, hurrr. ) is that Sofia Coppola is at least partly responsible for Louis Vuitton's latest resort collection.

I love it when the auteur becomes the muse.






Bow shoes. Bow shoes. *melt*

3 comments:

  1. I would wear that third dress in a second... maybe with a slip underneath for my Mom's sake.
    So... just wanted to say, thanks for your comment on my real life post this week. I wish you all the best as you care for your grandmother. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like the peekaboo quality of these looks. I agree with Jentine about dress number three.

    ReplyDelete