Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bloggy Break (Ugh, I know! So lame!)

I think I have to stop blogging for a while. Because, you know, life. It just keeps happening. And I have to keep up with it. And right now that seems to require an inordinate amount of time and energy, and as long as I'm locked in the mindset that I have a blog to maintain, I'm just going to feel awful whenever I'm too tired/don't have time to do a post. And that, my friends, is silly! I know my loyal readers have no wish to see me simmering in quasi-puritanical blog guilt, right? Guys?

So, for the time being, little miss curator is going to lay low. I'll still be feindishly reading your blogs, and following other 30 for 30 participants (and I'm still participating, in an undocumented fashion), but I won't worry myself about posting until things settle the eff down a little!

Love,
Rose

8 comments:

  1. girl, i so feel you on this. have a lovely break, and hope things settle the eff down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not lame if it's necessary and this sounds necessary, so take all the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shall miss you until you're back, but I know what you mean. Sometimes I just want to scream at my blog reader--STOP, until I can catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uggh, I'm sorry to hear that but I totally know how you feel. I have to take breaks from time to time, but I hope you'll come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurry back but take all the time you need :) We'll be here!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel this way all the time, or at least 7 times a week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear you on taking a photo everyday, it is exhausting! But it is fun to look back on your own pictures, isn't it?
    Enjoy your break (and thank you so much for your sweet comment on my quilt!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So long, but don't stay away too long :) And thanks so much for letting me know the name of the flowers! Will thank you on my next blog post!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete